Premium Nitrates - YaraBela
The YaraBela premium nitrate fertilizer range is a proven solution for the crops fertilization; products that have been tried, tested and proven over many years across a range of crops worldwide.
YaraBela nitrate based fertilizers, are pure nutrients, offering the required precision efficiency and reliability to meet the agronomic and environmental imperatives of modern agriculture.
Our products are of superior quality with a balanced supply of nitrate and ammonium. More importantly, the products are easy to handle and can be applied to a wide range of crops. YaraBela fertilizers are commonly used as dry applications on large-scale field crops.
YaraBela CAN fertilizers contain limestone or dolomite, reducing acidification and liming requirements.
YaraBela nitrates are supported by Yara’s vast knowledge of application strategy in order to get the best performance from the crop. This in turn brings optimum return on investment for the grower.
Our YaraBela range is mainly used in arable crops like cereals, corn, canola, sugar beet, potato or grassland.
Benefits of YaraBela Premium Nitrate Fertilizers
- Immediately available nitrogen - Nitrogen present as nitrate and ammonium, immediately available for plant uptake
- Highly soluble sulphur - Where included sulphur is present as calcium sulphate which is highly soluble so reaches plant roots quickly
- Higher yield than urea - At identical nitrogen application rates, nitrates achieve offers 2 – 5% higher yield than urea based fertilizers
- Enhanced protein - Nitrate fertilizers enhance protein content by 0.3 – 0.9% compared to urea based fertilizers
- Low volatilization losses - Volatilization losses from ammonium nitrate fertilizers are 1 – 3%, compared with up to 27% from urea
- Reduced leaching - High nitrogen efficiency, fast uptake and lower dosage giving better control over residual nitrogen
- Low carbon footprint - The life cycle carbon footprint of YaraBela nitrate fertilizers is 12.5 % lower than for urea based fertilizers
- Low environmental index - The overall environmental index of YaraBela is 46.6 % lower than for urea fertilizers