SCR Technology and Urea Solution for Marine Engines
Sea going vessels
SCR technology and urea solution (AUS40) for marine engines
Yara has a NOx reduction offer dedicated to the maritime sector, which is marketed under the NOxCare brand. Our comprehensive NOxCare offer for vessels and inland barges includes the design and installation of an SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system, the AUS40 urea solution under the NOxCare40 brand, as well as services and maintenance packages.
Reduce your marine engine’s NOx emissions
The maritime sector is becoming more and more exposed to nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions legislation, which is progressively being implemented by the IMO or at a national level. Thanks to our expertise in NOx emissions using DEF in vehicles, and in industrial plants, Yara also offers solutions for NOx reduction in the maritime sector.
Yara's NOxCare brings you a complete solution for NOx reduction:
- SCR technology
- Urea solution (AUS40 reagent for NOx control)
- Maintenance services
Yara – the expert choice for SCR Technology and Maritime Reagent Supply
Our Solutions build upon decades of expertise in NOx control reagent production and supply, as well as technical know-how on SCR technology. Our global supply platform means you have reagent where you need, when you need it.
Our complete offering range for vessels, barges and ships includes solutionf for new ships built at the ship yard, as well as retrofitting for vessels that are already in operation:
- Engineering expertise that helps you choose the best SCR solution for your vessel or barge. We have worked on ships and barges of all sizes: ferries, supply ships, RoRos, tankers, container ships, icebreakers, cargo ships, workboats, cruise ships and foreign navy vessels for both propulsion and auxiliary engines. Our advice will help you make the right choice for your type of ship and your engine size
- Installation of SCR technology – we provide all the needed systems and technology for your marine engine
- Urea reagent, under the name NOxCare40 Urea, specifically produced for NOx reduction for the maritime sector
- Delivery of spare parts for your marine engine’s SCR system
Contact our Maritime expert for more information on reducing your marine engine's NOx emissions.
Reliable supply of AUS40
With a global reach, and local terminals we are able to supply AUS40 under the NOxCare brand to anywhere in the world both onshore, offshore and inland. With our own Production facilities, and unique back up network, you can be sure to have continuous guaranteed supply of quality AUS40 when you need it.
With Yara, you will find a reliable supply and a high quality reagent as well as:
- Its knowledge of SCR systems for barges and ships for sea going
- Its position as a world leader in urea production to give a supply guarantee in reagents for NOx reduction